Saturday, March 23, 2013

welcome to our BLOG!

Welcome to our BLOG! This is going to be the first active blog that I will have. All I need now are some followers! This site is about crafts, dolls and creativity! I'm gonna let you guys know more about me and my dolls now. So I am not gonna tell you my name but I'm gonna call myself WhyAG, when I post. I have 3 dolls. One is Frankie Stein from Monster High and I accidentally broke her arms off when I was young. The second one is Isabella, a playhouse doll from Madame Alexander I gave her a bad haircut when I was 8. The third one is Raquel, myAG number 42, from American Girl. I got her about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I going to post usually on Saturday or Sunday or both.


Bye, WhyAG, Frankie, Isabella and Raquel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!