Wednesday, June 26, 2013

AG Wishlist part 3

I know part 2 was really short (I posted it around 11 PM) so here is a part 3!

11.
#55! I would name her Winter or Willow and make her Saige's twin.

12,
#38! I would name her Maya-Julie.

13.
Not quite sure which number is this. Anyway, I would name her Faye or Mallory.

14.
I have to get this! I love all the accessories it comes with!

15.
Another great AG item! I also really want this.

16.
#39! I would name her Abigail.

17.
#57!! I would name her Emma!

18.
 
#27!!! I would name her Ashleigh.

19.
Rebecca! I love her meet outfit and I read her whole book series.

20.
Shaila and I want this! Molly, not so much.

21.
AG should make a girl sized outfit for this!!

22.
This bed should never retire!

23.
Kit and Ruthie!!!

24.
I want this!!!

25.
I love Caroline's hair! They should come out with a best friend doll for Caroline's collection.

Okay! That's my wishlist!

2 comments:

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!