Thursday, June 13, 2013

Molly and Shaila's wish lists

Hello! I'm Shaila! I want to share my wish list and my sister's wish list with you girls! Since Hannah is taking a vacay today, she asked us to fill in! So, let's get started with my wish list!



                                        The Deluxe Diner set is totally my fave!
                                        


This is a new must-have!!!!

I would wear this everyday if I ever get it!

Summer-Tastic!

Molly has the right fashion choice here!

Rebecca looks BOMB!

Who wouldn't want that dress! Once again, there is a fashion icon right here!

Love!!! This is the best school outfit ever!


Okay, now, it's Molly's wish list.

I really like this. I would look gorgeous in this.

It all becomes drop-dead-fab!

Okay, IT'S me Shaila again! Molls has pretty short wish-list!

Bye!
Shai-star and Golly Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!