Sunday, June 2, 2013

My PenpalGirls wishlist

Here is my 3rd wishlist!

UK doll, play dolls, doll dress up, what a doll, doll star, 18” doll, American Girl, Madame Alexander, doll stuff, doll boutique
I think Emma is beautiful. I would name her McKenzie.

Doll Maker, Doll Makers, Doll Wedding Dress, doll wedding, doll items, American Girl, Madame Alexander, Our Generation, Carpatina
How can I describe this dress? All's in the picture.

Pink Doll, Doll wesuit, dress dolls up, doll maker, doll items, doll makers, American Girl, Our Generation, Carpatina, Journey Girls
Fashion dress up, doll dress up, 18 inch dolls, doll maker, doll items, doll makers, American Girl, Our Generation, Carpatina, Journey Girls
Silver doll shoes, doll shoes, 18” dolls, glam doll, cool doll, doll maker, doll items, doll makers, American Girl, Our Generation, Carpatina, Journey Girls
Flower Doll, Doll Dress, Dress up a doll, doll maker, doll items, doll makers, American Girl, Our Generation, Carpatina, Journey Girls

PenpalGirls is an awesome doll company! That's my wishlist! Coming up is my Springfield dolls wishlist!

Bye!
Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!