Saturday, July 6, 2013

AG TOMORROW AGAIN!!!

So, tomorrow I'm going to AGPS again. I decided to take pictures tomorrow.
Comment what new stuff you want me to take pictures of and next week we're having a garage sale and the Sunday nearest Garage sale day, I'm going to AG to get my new doll!
Which dolls I might get:
#27
#23
#41
#55
Addy
Emily

I'm really narrowing down to #23, #55, Addy and Emily.
I'm really considering Emily because she will retire soon and I already have her best friend.
If I get a doll, after Emily, I will get #55 or Addy.
Anyway, I don't feel like getting Saige anytime soon. I love her eye color and hair color, but she still doesn't call out to me. I just love Addy. She is so pretty and I love her meet dress. I also love Emily's meet dress. Anyway, I gotta go eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!