Thursday, July 11, 2013

Dollygirl's Interview!

Here is Dollygirl's Interview!

1. What is your name/nickname? Dollygirl
2. How many blogs do you have? One main one, and I'm in two collabs.
3. What do you like best about this blog? The photostories!
4. What do you do when you get a follower on your blog? Say "YES!!!!! WOOHOO!!!"
5. How many dolls do you have and what are their names? I have 5 dolls, Crystal, Crissy, Abby, Kit, and Samantha.
6. What do you blog about? Dolls, crafts, scoop (like giveaways and new AG products)
7. Which blogs inspired you to make your own? My mom's and my sisters. Mainly I was just jealous of my sisters because they had them, so I made one.
8. What is your favorite color? Purple
9. Who is your favorite singer or band? Taylor Swift
10. Which blog do you want your blog to become like? Well, I kind of like my blog the way it is, except I would love to have some sponsers, and have a lot more readers!

1 comment:

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!