Sunday, July 28, 2013

My soon to be dolls's profiles Part 1

Title says everything.

    
  Hi! I am Saige Carolyn Copeland. I LOVE ART!!!! Art is wayyy more than awesome. Oh wait, I should tell you more about me. I love hanging with people and getting them angry. And how do I do that? I am a Expert Prankster!!!! I love joking around!!!! BTW, I am 15 years old and my birthday is when mom gets me.
Hellooo!! I am Caroline and I speak with a british accent!! Yup that's right. I am british. My passion is designing clothes! Mainly for Dorothy. Anyways, I am crazy about fashion designing! Besides that, I am a big Harry Potter fan and I just love love love reading. I am a bookworm. I am not smart pants like Emma (coming in part 2), but I just love reading. I am 12 years old and my b-day is when mom gets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!