Monday, July 1, 2013

Pageviews

I'm just not used to this. Each day there are only like 44 pageviews now. There used to be like 175!!!! Oh, I'm back home in Seattle. And better than ever!! I'm going to get 2 or 3 new dolls someday later when I sell Molly. I am really sorry I didn't post much these days, I was just really busy. Anyway, I guess you liked Outfit Adventure!!!! There will be more of that. And I might go outside and take pictures. It's really got today. 90 degrees fahrenheit. In Seattle. I saw the new stuff with my own eyes at AG yesterday and I'm gonna make another new wish list!!! Now I want the Talent show set! The dress is adollable! Not liking the pet parts though. I really want the new pjs now!!! Changed my mind about Saige's Tunic Outfit. I don't like it anymore. The new dolls I want are Caroline, Emily and #44 or #30.  Type later, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!