Saturday, July 20, 2013

Updates!


Yup. I have not posted in a few days. I am still super busy. Tomorrow is the Garage Sale! 

More updates¦ 
1. Got some seal ( Not the animal) put in my teeth from the dentist.
2. Got my 22nd follower.:-)
3. Super excited for the garage sale.
4. Hope I earn enough money from the garage sale to get the stuff I hope to get from AG.
5. Waiting for the awesome package from ReleaseRain.
6. Waiting for 3 more followers.
7. Working on a story series which will be up with my new life blog soon.
8. Hoping to find a designer for the new blog I will make.
9. Trying to find Despicable Me 2 on the internet.
10. Making a photo story which will be up on Monday.
11. So excited to go to the AG store when I earn enough money to spend.
12. Wishing AG was cheaper.
13. Coughing and Sneezing.
14.Thinking of a new blog post series which includes Amaya!
15. Trying to win giveaway at. DollDiaries.
16. Excited to announce a new sponsor who is also a blog reader.
Clues to sponsor¦
Blog name stars with A.
She has just started her Etsy shop!

So, that's all the updates!
Guess the sponsor in your comment if you comment!


4 comments:

  1. Wow! looks like you have a lot of stuff going on! I hope you get the 3 followers! I also think I know who your other sponsor is. My guess is AGMarket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't AGMarket, but I will contact her in the future.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm, I'm not sure. But looks like you'll be busy for a bit! Um, if you are looking for a designer, I do free blog designs. If you're interested go to the web adress below and go to designs to order! (Designs is a page)
    autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com

    Newest follower here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Thanks so much for following!!!!
      The package will arrive any moment!

      Delete

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!