Friday, August 30, 2013

Interview with Sarah from Minipparel!

Our sponsor currently agreed to do an interview!

Q: Sarah, why did you start your shop, Minipparel?
I've always LOVED to make things... sewing, knitting, drawing, painting, sculpting... and since I'm a stay-at-home mom homeschooling my two kids, starting an Etsy shop felt like the right thing for me. I like to be at home and have the creative control to make my shop exactly what I want it to be. 
Q: Do you have any American Girl Dolls of your own?
My daughter has several AG dolls and I love them too! We both enjoy them and she lends them to me for modeling clothes in my shop. We've learned a lot about fixing up TLC dolls and have been lucky enough to find some at yard sales. Her first doll was Felicity and her latest is Saige who just arrived for her birthday this summer. 
Q: When did you start sewing for AG dolls?
I made some Felicity outfits for my daughter's first doll about 4 years ago. Since then, I've made doll clothes just for fun and gifts until sewing for my shop that I opened last month. Now I sew doll clothes everyday!

Q: Who inspired you to sew?
My Mom! She taught me to sew guess what? Doll clothes! I was 12 and went crazy sewing for my own dolls.
Q: Is there any random thing about you that you want to say?
Umm... I love purple, running, animals, animals, animals, vegan ice cream, and my dog is a border collie mix just like Saige's Rembrandt :)

Thank you soooo much, Sarah!!!

Ok, now don't forget to enter the giveaway!
Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!