Saturday, August 24, 2013

Photo story: Where is my Hair brush?? Part 1

I have a photo story for you today! I hope you like it!
---------------------------------------------

It was morning. Heather was still in bed when...

Heather! Heather! My hairbrush is missing!!! And in exactly an hour, I have to go to my photo shoot! I need that hairbrush!!!!!!!
!
Zzzzzzzzzzz

Heather!!! What is wrong with you? You have gotta come help me!

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Fine!!!! I will look for it on my own!

She looked on the doll desk.
It wasn't there.

She look under it, too, it also was not there.

She looked in the bookshelf.
It wasn't there either!

"Hmm, where could I have put my hair brush?"

-----------------------------

Stay tuned tomorrow for part 2!
Love, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!