Saturday, May 25, 2013

Blog Awards!

Hello! I will be awarding doll sites! They will get awesome badges for their site!  To have your site win, you got to join first! To join, follow the steps.

1. Leave a comment telling that you want to join.

2. Next, post about it on your blog saying that you joined the contest and that other people should join, too.

3. Email me the link to the post and the logo of your blog.

Email me at Crystaljoy523@gmail.com.
Now for the rules!

Rule 1. You cannot join after June 24.

Rule 2. You HAVE to follow all the steps if you want your site to be a participant or else I won't put it on the contest poll.

Rule 3. If you win, you will have to reply back to me and post your badge on your blog in 48 hours or else, I will give the award to somebody else.


Good Luck!
Hannah :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I would love to join and I'll be having a post on Molly and me soon!! See ya!
    Flower
    Craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!