Sunday, June 2, 2013

Looking back #1

Wow. I can't believe it's been 3 months since I started my blog and it's gotten very known. :) Here are my stats!

Followers: 10

Comments: 36

Pageviews: 1,282

 
Here are some of my favorite posts that I have had.


1. My first Guess that Doll and Outfit




2. When the blog name got changed from Doll it up crafts to Dynamite Dolls

My old Header!

3. My very first post!

Welcome to our BLOG! This is going to be the first active blog that I will have. All I need now are some followers! This site is about crafts, dolls and creativity! I'm gonna let you guys know more about me and my dolls now. So I am not gonna tell you my name but I'm gonna call myself WhyAG, when I post. I have 3 dolls. One is Frankie Stein from Monster High and I accidentally broke her arms off when I was young. The second one is Isabella, a playhouse doll from Madame Alexander I gave her a bad haircut when I was 8. The third one is Raquel, myAG number 42, from American Girl. I got hereabout 2 or 3 weeks ago. I going to post usually on Saturday or Sunday or both.






So that is Looking back #1! I can't wait to see the blog grow bigger and bigger!!

Please comment and vote on which posts you like best from the 4 posts that you!

Love,










No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!