Friday, July 12, 2013

I'm Not gone yet!!

BTW, I'm leaving around night.
So, I decided again. Emily is the one I want now because she and Molls can share clothes and if I got her it would be my first BFF set!!!
I also kind of want a pet for my dolls.
Meatloaf or Pepper.
They're both adogable! 
I don't want to miss out on Saige, though. I think the next girl of the year will have brown hair.
I hope there will be more GOTYs with red/auburn hair.
So, when I leave, I will be filming a stop motion.
I will have it for you when I come back. 
So, when I'm gone, we'll be staying in this really pretty house and I've got the attic as my room there!
I might film there or outside.
I might film a Camp stop motion or a Princess stop motion.
Back to Emily.
So, here are all the stuff I will get as planned:
Exclusive swimsuit thing
Emily
Emily's Holiday Outfit
Weekend Fun Outfit



1 comment:

  1. I was going to get Emily too! It is weird that all the dolls I have has red hair.Call me!
    -Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!