Saturday, July 13, 2013

Oh Yeah!!! Uh-huh- Yayyyy!!

So,  we have internet here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now more of my randomness and AG.
Emily or Saige??????
Saige or Emily?
Emily or Saige????
Saige or Emily??
I brought the catalog with me and I decided to get...
Saige or Emily!!
Yikes!!! I can't decide!
I have been wanting Saige since she came out and I want Emily since she is Molly's BFF.
Saige is a real money saver, though. 14 bucks off!
I meant the ear pierced thing. Saige has her ears pierced!
One last thing.
Saige might be my last doll.
Unless, of course, we keep moving and getting rid of our furniture by selling it or Unless I keep winning Spelling Bees!!!!
Saige, You are not my last dolly!
What I will get for real!!!
Saige
Meatloaf
Purple Peacock Pjs
Weekend Fun Outfit
Exclusive Beach Outfit
Oh Yeahhhh!!!!
 
Note to Ruby:
What is your phone number???
I forgot! And did you already buy Emily???
And my Tropical Bloom Outfit???
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!