Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Review of MAG #42

I just had to review Heather :)
No, I am not leaving anymore, but I won't post as much and Heather will post a lot on her new blog!

I will start with her face!
Her eyes, they look different!
The right one is a bit placed higher than the right one.
Her eye color is very dark brown and her eyelashes are pretty much perfect.
Her lips are a weird orange color. They're okay, I guess. 
Her skin color is bronze exactly like mine!
Her hair is easy to style, they just tend to get messy a lot!
Her hair is a mix between black, auburn and dark brown like mine!!!
Her hair is messier in real life!
She is still very pretty, though. 
Her hair parts in the middle.
I really recommend her and would give her an A+!
She has the classic face mold!
She has feathered eyebrows.
Her body.
Her body color is a bit lighter thank her skin color.
Side view!
More!

Well, that is my review and I hope you like it!

Love, Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you're not leaving! Love the review, Heather is adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!