Saturday, August 10, 2013

Stopmotion movie?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hi!!! Today, I will start a stop motion movie! Well, start filming! I know I don't usually finish these, but I promise I will finish this one! I got everything planned out! I'll give you the title and the description.
The title will be "Hope". Hope stands for Harmony Odessa Peyton-Eric. It's about this girl who loves music. She plays by ear and I don't know exactly what the plot is! So, I will hold a contest! Please pretty please enter! The winner's doll gets to be featured in the video! Guess how!!! So, the winner will send me a picture of her doll through email and the rest is a surprise! And I will give half the credit to them for coming up with the plot and I will mention their Blogger name in the description of the video on Youtube. Everybody who enters gets a blog award if they email me that they entered!

Please enter,
PS. THANK AUTUMN FOR THIS AWESOME SIGNATURE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!