Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Blogs and Bloggers #4

Hi! I have not done this in a while and there are some pretty cool blogs and bloggers out there that you need to know :)
Here we go!

Bloggers:

Dolllover 
Kayla Arnold
Meghan 
Illolikit (sorry if I spelled that wrong, correct me)
Jessica Clarke 

Blogs:

Delightful Dolly
My Doll Crafts and More
Once upon a Doll Collection
Melody and Me
Doll-icious 

Congratulations to these awesome blogs and awesome bloggers! 
If you want the links to any of the blogs, just let me know :)

And be sure to enter the Christmas Contest at My American Girl's Story and the giveaway at Fun with AGFan :D

Xoxo,
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning me! What's the link for Doll-icious?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur welcome! The link is http://www.agdoll-icious.blogspot.com

      Delete

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!