Sunday, November 10, 2013

Tough Dollies, a Photostory!

I have a new Photostory for you :) I hope you'll like it!

Molly was exercising today. She just came home from Church without Heather.
Heather stumbled upon Molly as she was getting her breakfast.
"Uh, Molly, I appreciate it, but why are you bowing to me?"
Molly got up. "No, I wasn't bowing to you! I was exercising!"
"Oh, we'll why are you exercising in a dress?"
"Uh... Well... Why aren't u?"
"Molly!!!! Focus! And by the way, is fighting exercising?"
"We'll, maybe.... Oh no..."
"Girl fight!"
...
"Fantabulous can Fight!"
"Unfantabulous can, too!
"Wait a minute... What was I saying!"

Thanks for reading!
Comment what you think about it :)
Xoxo,
Hannah, Heather and Molly


2 comments:

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!