Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pic Collages!

Hello!
I recently experimented with a cool editor and here is the result!
If you want me to make you one, you have to:
•Pick a Theme:
Dolls
Your Blog
Music
Sweet Treats
Mothers Day
Fathers Day
Halloween 
Christmas
Other (Email me it)
•Email me 1-3 pictures related to your topic. 
•Pick a Background:
Pink Stars
Blue Stars
Blue Night-Stars
Black Polka Dots
Colorful Mustaches
Pink Polka Dots
Green Polka Dots
Yellow Polka Dots
Pink
Purple 
Green
Yellow
Blue
Blue Plaid
Pink Plaid
Wood
July 4th Stripes
•Email me a small description to put on your collage (You can see in my picture, I wrote A Girl and Her Dolls below the main Title)
•Main Title
• Captions of each photo

Blow my inbox (crystaljoy523@gmail.com) up!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!