Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas is Around the Corner

Hello! 
I haven't been posting for so long (sorry about that) and I won't for a pretty long time. I will try to update you on Christmas and my Birthday later on. There has been a reading competition at my school, like spelling bees, except cross out spelling, it's more like reading questions. I'm working hard to prepare for that in front of my new school. I haven't touched my dolls for a least 2 weeks and have been deciding to keep posting or not. I have some free time sometimes, but I don't exactly use that time to blog. I could, but I don't want to. A lot has changed and I think it's time for me to stop for a while.

:) 
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun commenting!
Remember:
1. No bad words
2. Be Nice
3. Always have fun!